Sorry it's been a while since I've written. As you can imagine we've been busy packing, cleaning, and trying to take in the sites before we head home. We're almost there as we head into the final days.
Today we headed to the beach. This time ready for the water in swimming suits and all. Katie finally started enjoying herself and the water. She's a strange child. At first she doesn't want to get off the towel because of the sand. Then once she's played a bit and has to wash her hands, she'll reluctantly head for the water. Today she was walking hip deep - which is a miracle in itself! So we're all a bit tanner, really tired and I'm feeling the stress in my stomach once again as we get into the final details of returning home.
Prayer requests? You bet!!!
1) That the sale of our car goes through without a hitch and we get a good price.
2) That we can get everything ready to go without any hiccups
3) That the girls handle the 19+ hour flight back. The good thing is our flight is at night so they should sleep the majority of the trip - but we've got about 7-9 hours they will be awake!
4) Just a general safe, relaxed trip home.
5) That we can attend church Dec 21 - really looking forward to being back "home" and seeing our church family and hearing Pastor Troy preach.
6) Kevin's job. We still don't know if he'll have anything when we get back. Still working on the paperwork with AT&T, but nothing is guaranteed.
Thanks so much for your continued words of encouragement and love. Thank you for every word you've sent our way. We have been blessed beyond measure and we're looking forward to seeing everyone.